Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Hello from Pecan's Pod

To the wonderful co-workers at YPL..and thanks to the administrative staff for giving us this special forum to be creative with.

Wishing you all a wonderful journey on this challenge...and see you all on staff day....I'll definitely be there to pick up my M3player....

I enjoyed listening to 7 1/2 habits of lifelong learning. It will be something that I know I will review many times in my life. Awareness is the key to success in my book.
The habit that is easiest for me is of course play and the habit that I find most difficult is Habit #3. It's conditioning to use the mind and view obstacles and problems as challenges rather than as 'just one more task' that needs to be completed.

Patti C..in IS

3 comments:

Barbrarian said...

I will be sure to bring you some nuts on staff day ; )

Nutty Pecan said...

Just so they are pecans....

Barbrarian said...

Try looking at this blog and see if it helps:
http://mycybrary.blogspot.com/