Monday, August 13, 2007

Sandbox-Wiki- Thing # 16, 17

In addition to adding an entry to Learning 2.0 Sandbox wiki (please run your mouse on Sandbox-Wiki)..I was playing around with ...I don't know what...43 things....how did I get here? But I had fun...and did get my blog listed.

I also logged into Sandbox wiki's virtual reference desk and asked a question....and here is a list I received from the reference desk concerning health fairs in the last year. My gosh!!!It's a humungous virtual librarian!
August 11
5.1 What is the fate of insulin molecules in the body?
5.2 name of Middle Eastern herb?
5.3 Toe Nails
5.4 biology --- moth question
5.5 nano tech
5.6 AC Adapter
5.7 Intracranial pressure
5.8 anxiety disorders
5.9 How to find out the caffeine content thropugh experiment
5.10 Term for an aggressive signal used by animals
5.11 New fish in an ecosystem
5.12 Slow vcr power-up
5.13 Digital vs Analog Television Broadcasting
5.14 Health,
5.15 Enzymes releasing products after the reaction.
5.16 CO2 levels

No comments: